With regards to the conference the transportation to Ohrid will be provided by buses from Europen side of İstanbul. The route and the content are as follows.
* Departure from Istanbul European side terminal on June 24, 2018 at 23:00
* Arrival in Thessaloniki on June 25, 2018 at 08:00
* On June 25, 2018 at 09:00, visiting Ataturk's House Museum and free time,
* Arrival to city of Manastar (Bitola) on 25 June 2018 at 15:00
* June 25, 2018: Visiting Atatürk Military Museum and free time.
* Arrival to the Congress hotel at the hotel on June 25, 2018 at 19:00
* Accommodation at the Congress Hotel on June 25, 2018
* Accommodation at the Congress Hotel on June 26, 2018
* Accommodation at the Congress Hotel on June 27, 2018
* Accommodation at the Congress Hotel on June 28, 2018
* Departure from Ohrid on 29 June 2018 at 09:00 to return to Istanbul
* Arrive to Istanbul on June 29, 2018 at 21:00.
* NOTE 1: Time spent at the customs might be different depending on situations. Therefore, it is necessary for those who will go to different places in Turkey to arrange the boarding time of other vehicles
* NOTE 2: There are 2 buses (for 100 people) in total. Participants who have completed the registration process can purchase the package by communicating with the secretariat according to the order of application. One participant can make maximum one registration. Participants who can not purchase this package are expected to make the following alternative transportation and accommodation procedures by themselves.
* NOTE 3: Visa is not necessary if our guests have green or gray passport. Participants have to obtain Greece's Schengen visa by themselves if they have other passports.
|Single Accommodation||Double Accommodation|
|Per Person (Including Transportation )||300 €||250 €|
|Per Person (Except Transportation)||45 € / Night||33 € / Night|
* The price is 120 € for not getting accommodation service but only transportation service. This cost includes transportation and visits to Thessaloniki and Monastery.
|Bank Name||İŞ BANKASI|
|TL IBAN||TR13 0006 4000 0012 5001 2104 07|
|Euro IBAN||TR32 0006 4000 0022 5000 4895 44|
|Account Name||TUĞRUL AKTAŞ|
* Participants who will pay with TL have to take the TR Central Bank buying rate of the day they deposited in consideration.
Alternative Transportations For Highway
* Alpar Tourism
* Vardar Tourism
Companies like Alpar tourism and Vardar Tourism are carrying passengers from Istanbul to Ohrid. You can buy tickets by contacting with these companies.
Alternative Transportations For Airway
* Even if there isn’t any direct flight from Turkey to Ohrid you can reach Ohrid in transit or use Charter flights.
* You can land off to Skopje airport by departing from Istanbul and you can get to Ohrid from Skopje city terminal with a 3 hour bus ride.
Ohrid is a tourism city. Since June, July, and August are tourism season, there are different accommodation options available in the city center via the internet in the early hours.